To promote cooperation in management education and research between the Graduate School, the University of Merdeka Malang, East Java – Indonesia and the Department of Management Mizoram University Aizawl, Mizoram (INDIA). Both institutions affirm the value of international collaboration and agree to promote the following activities: 1) Joint research projects in fields of mutual interests; 2) Exchange of academic publications and reports; 3) Opportunities for faculty and staff development and exchange; 4) Exchange of visiting Research scholars, including advanced graduate students;5) Credits transfer program for graduate students; 6) Other activities as mutually agreed. The Agreement valid for a period of Five (5) years from the date of the last signature, with the understanding that it may be modified by written mutual consent of both parties.
- Collaborative Teaching Batch II Session 7: “Writting at Pharagraph Level: Unity and Coherence in Descriptive Paragraph”
- Collaborative Teaching Batch II Session 6: “Cultural Adjustment: Appreciating Cultural Differences”
- Collaborative Teaching Batch II Session 5: How To Begin and End Conversation Politely?
- Collaborative Teaching Batch II Session 4: “Social Skills: Stating The Fact of Social Skills”
- Collaborative Teaching Batch II Session 3: How To Ask For and Give an Advice?