1. Business Law
2. Criminal Law
3. Constitutional Law
The time required to study in master of management studies program is 4 semesters and can be completed for 18 months. The maximum credit is 46 semester credits, including thesis credits.
OBJECTIVES OF EDUCATION
1. To produce graduates who have the ability to develop skills in terms of legal science in a broad spectrum in the sense of being able to link to other fields.
2. To produce graduates who have the ability to formulate an appropriate approach to solve various problems in society with scientific reasoning.
3. To produce graduates who have the ability to develop the science of law.
4. To produce graduates who have the ability to increase devotion to advance the science of law by research and development.
5. Have basic knowledge to fill the requirements to continue Doctoral Program.
This is a structured program that consists of basic educational abilities and special abilities as well as
research conducted for 3-4 semesters which has maximum of 46 credit units, including a thesis.
The matriculation program is held before the Semester 1 lecture. It is a mandatory requirement for every student. Materials for Matriculation: Law Science, English for Law, Dutch for Law, Legal Aspects.