Conducted based on SK DIRJEN DIKTI No. 3848/D/T/2006 on October 10, 2006.
Recruiting both new students and currently enrolled DIII students (Amd.Par/D-III) to gain qualification into Bachelor of applied tourism science (SST.Par).
Administering certificate IV program and allowing the students to pursue master degree program in tourism.
– Hospitality Management
– Tourism trip business management
– Tourism development management
– The teaching staffs comprise of qualified master degree and doctorate graduates.
– Experienced practitioners and academia from tourism field.
The affiliation has been carried out with a number of partners including local government, various hospitality institutions and tourism trip agencies both in domestic and international coverage.
– Tourism bus
– Airline Laboratory & Hotel Reservation
– Trip agency laboratory & Mini Hotel
– Air-conditioned classes
– Graduating from Senior High (SMU), Vocational High School (SMEA/SMIP/SKKA), and other equivalent institution.
– Graduating from Diploma-III in tourism with qualification as Tourism Diploma ( the remaining length of study is only 2 semesters).
– Not indicated contracting color blind.
– Passing performance and psychology test.