– Mini Banking practice I & II with LAN system, serving finance transaction and students’ tuition fee payment
– Syari’ah bank practice
– Market share practice
– Internship I (Banking)
– Finance accounting practice
– Business statistics practice
– Finance Management practice I
– Business computing practice
– Auditing practice
– English for Banking and Business practice
– Internship II (in all industry and service sectors)
– English Center (EC).
Diploma III finance and banking program conducts study programs with the following focus:
– Finance and banking management (convensional)
– Syariah finance and banking management
– Stock exchange corner as the information media for market share
– Complete computer laboratory with 100 PCs to support students’ ability and skills to anticipate information technology advancement.
– A library special for Diploma-III program of finance and banking
– Mini bank laboratory I & II with supervision under PT. Bank BNI (Persero) Tbk, Malang branch
– Market share laboratory with supervision under PT. Bank BNI Securitas
– Syariah Bank laboratory with supervision under PT. Bank BNI (Persero) TbkSyariah Malang branch
– Internet as global information provider
– Air-conditioned classes
– Comfortable and clean college facilities which feels like home.
Diploma-III program in finance and banking has established partnership with the following institutions:
– PT. Bank BNI 46 (Persero) Kanwil 06 East Java
– PT. Bank BNI (Persero) Tbk. Syariah Malang branch
– Indonesian stock exchanges
– BPR association of Kediri
– Indonesian Bank
– Mandiri Bank
– Jatim Bank
The graduates of diploma-III program in finance and banking can pursue employment at the following sectors:
– Financial banking institution.
– All industrial sectors
– Financial non-banking institution, Insurance, Pawn broker, Leasing, etc.
– Service and commerce sectors.
– Other sectors (government and non-governmental sectors).
– Continuing to further level.