Diploma-III Program in accounting firstly obtained its registered status according to legal document from Directorate General of Higher Education (DIKTI), “ DirjenDikti 444/Dikti/Kep/1998 and the legal permit has also been upgraded to continue its operation according to legal statement, “DirjenDikti No.477/D/T/2004.
The aim of the program is to produce professional workers in accounting.
The curriculum of this program is specifically designed based on KBK (competence based curriculum) in order to develop the students mastering accounting professional skills through credits comprising of 115 credits.
– Descriptive statistics lab.
– Introduction to Accounting I lab.
– Introduction to Accounting II lab.
– Finance Accounting lab.
– Advance Finance Accounting lab.
– Accounting based computing lab.
– Cost Accounting lab.
– Auditing and taxation lab.
– Government institution
– Ministry of Finance
– Private corporates in banking, manufacture, and service
– Pursuing toward relevant higher level of Education
– Tax KORWIL 12
– BTN Banking
– Depnaker Malang,
– Public accounting “Made Soedarma”
– Official Market agency of Malang City.